This is how we are saving energy across all MarBella Collection hotels:
- Installation of solar panels – providing hot water to our hotels and resulting in 75% saving in energy consumption
- LPG Natural gas – used in the kitchen and washing machines
- Magnetic room key cards – these control electrical systems and have reduced electricity usage by 15%
- Use of energy saving LED bulbs across our hotels resulting in 25% saving
- Water regulation valves in all public taps and toilets to reduce water consumption
- Desalination system (300 m3/day) which covers the entire water demands of the MarBella Corfu hotel resulting in 40% saving
- Installation of an array of capacitors to improve electricity voltage throughout the area of Agios Ioannis Peristeron.