We are delighted to announce the reopening of MarBella Corfu Hotel on the 4th of July 2020.
We look forward to welcoming you with an adjusted service for a truly carefree holiday experience – one that reflects the latest Greek government protocols and puts guest health and wellbeing at the forefront of everything we do. While you will find changes and new ways of doing things throughout the resort, ultimately you can still look forward to renowned hospitality, sun-soaked surroundings, and a holiday to remember.
For the last 50 years, MarBella Collection’s utmost priority has been the wellbeing of our guests, our staff and partners.
With that in mind we have created the “We Care” Health and Safety Protocol rigorously designed together with our strategic partners, Priority Hellas and Diversey, implementing wide-ranging measures across all areas of our operations. Find our more here on Covid Shield Policy
MarBella Collection “We Care” Health and Safety Protocol has been accredited by Global Leader TÜV Austria, with the Covid Shield ‘Principal Rating’, this recognition comes to re-confirm our operational readiness and adjustment to the latest Health & Safety Protocols.
Your Travel Plans
Join us in Corfu for a vacation with added peace of mind. Greece was quick to react to the global Covid-19 pandemic and ultimately is one of the least affected countries in Europe. As a result, our beautiful island remains one of the safest destinations for your summer getaway.
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travellers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season.
All travellers are required to complete a Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 48 hours prior to entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of stay while in Greece. You can find it here!
We look forward to welcoming you with a fast, seamless, and contactless registration and departure process at the hotel. With social distancing in place at reception you will find clear and helpful signage to ensure your safety and a smooth process. We encourage you to limit face-to-face interactions and enjoy a contactless stay by using our Mobile Application.
To make things even easier, download our Mobile Application to quickly scan your passport, collect your keys and away you go.
• Download and use the MarBella Collection App to access hotel information and enrich your experience.
• Revised check-in and check-out times will allow adequate time for social distancing in the reception area (Check-in 15:00 and check-out 11:00).
• Please update your contact details at registration to meet all COVID-19 related and GDPR requirements.
Rest assured your rooms and suites are as comfortable, stylish, and spacious as ever – but you will find a few changes in the way we are doing things in order to reduce contact with others wherever possible.
• All printed hotel directories and menus have been replaced with our Mobile Application
• For your reassurance and safety please find antibacterial wipes in your room for everyday use.
• Health & Safety guidelines mean we must reduce housekeeping and towel provision to just once per stay – although will offer them on request if needed.
• A turndown service will be available on request.
• All rooms between departures and arrivals to remain vacant for a minimum of 24 hours.
• In-room tea and coffee facilities are available on request.
Your Food and Dining
We are extending our restaurant hours to make up for a reduced capacity and making even more use of our relaxing outdoor seating areas so you can enjoy al fresco dining at its finest. You will also find a few new changes to make your experience relaxing and safe.
• Restaurants with al fresco seating arrangements will be offering an enhanced a la carte experience.
• Contactless reservations can be made using our app – or at reception.
• Revised menus focusing on local cuisine with more healthy options.
• Extended restaurant timings: Breakfast 07:00-11:00/Lunch 12:00-16:00/Dinner 18:30-22:30.
• Enjoy a great selection of snacks and drinks at the pool between 12:00-16:00.
• Extended room service is now available from 07:00-23:00.
• Digital menus are available through our Mobile Application in your room for a contactless order. Room Service meals are included in your Halfboard and Ultra All-inclusive program.
• Snacks are offered at the Pool & Beach bars from 12:00 – 16:00.
• Our Dine Out programme will not be available this season.
We are making it easy to have fun with family and friends every evening – even with social distancing.
Furniture has been re-arranged in all public areas, bars and restaurants to accommodate social distancing.
• Live music.
• Outdoor cinema every week.
• Your day at the Beach – Grab your picnic basket and enjoy a day out at Halikounas, ranked among the Top Safest beaches in the World located only 14km from MarBella Corfu. Proper beach equipment and a picnic basket full of culinary delights offered courtesy of MarBella Corfu – just let us know 24h in advance.
We are known for making sure the younger members of your family have fun and there is so much fun waiting for them.
• Worldwide Kids Club outdoor activities for children of all ages.
• Babysitting service on request – our professionals will take all precautionary measures, using protective equipment and regular sanitization. Babysitting – “Babysitting will not be held within guest rooms. Any evening babysitting is only permitted outside of the room in a public area of the hotel.
The Kids Club will be running as follows:
10am – 11am – Children under 4yrs of age – Must be accompanied by a parent – No charge & no pre booking – Parents can show up at the meeting point (Grass area by the main pool) at the session beginning time.
11am – 1pm – Children aged 4+ years – Children can be signed in with our Child Care Professional – No charge but pre booking necessary – Parents must drop their kids off at Teen’s Club and the beginning of each session.
3pm – 5pm – Children aged 4+ years – Children can be signed in with our Child Care Professional – No charge but pre booking necessary – Parents must drop their kids off at Teen’s Club and the beginning of each session.
5pm – 6pm – Children under 4yrs of age – Must be accompanied by a parent – No charge & no pre booking – Parents can show up at the meeting point (Grass area by the main pool) at the session beginning time.
Have fun and relax in, on and out of the water – with a few changes here and there.
• Beaches and pools will operate respecting social distancing in & out of the water to ensure adequate space for revised layouts.
• Pool open from 10:00-18:00 with lifeguard on duty.
• Sunbeds will be cleaned after each use.
• Non-motorized water sports available.
• Stay fit & energetic with daily organized outdoor activities.
• A wide range of rejuvenating spa treatments are available by appointment only- please reserve at reception.
• Tennis / Football / Trekking / Stand Up Safari will be available with health protocols applied – reservations required.
• Wet areas including the Sauna and Hammam will not be operating for safety reasons.