In 2020, MarBella Collection welcomed 7,000 guests with a total of zero cases. In 2021, all our hotel properties are opening their doors with our extended holiday offering and upgraded health and safety measures in place that put guests’ health and wellbeing at the forefront of everything we do.
Here, at MarBella Collection we have the experience to welcome you back with confidence for summer 2021 filled with renowned hospitality, sun-soaked surroundings and a holiday to remember.
For more than 50 years, MarBella Collection’s utmost priority has been the wellbeing of our guests, our staff and partners. With that in mind we are further enhancing our established “We Care” Health and Safety Protocol, rigorously designed together with our strategic partners, Priority Hellas and Diversey, by implementing a wide-range of measures across all our hotels including on-site access with ease to Rapid & PCR testing. Holding the accreditation by Global Leader TÜV Austria, with the Covid Shield ‘Principal Rating’, this recognition comes to re-confirm our operational readiness and adjustment to the latest Health & Safety Protocols. Find out more on the Covid Shield Policy and Standards here
During 2020 Greece has been one of the European countries least affected by Coronavirus with two Greek destinations listed among the safest to visit according to European Best Destinations Travel Guide. These could be no other than the beautiful island of Corfu(CFU) where MarBella Corfu & MarBella Nido are located, along with the off-the beaten path Parga/Preveza region(PVK) where MarBella Elix opens its doors in summer 2021.
So come and join us for a vacation with added peace of mind.
Your Travel Plans
The Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travellers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season. All travellers are required to complete a Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 48 hours prior to entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of stay while in Greece. Please find the relevant Form and your travel update here!
MarBella Collection will be offering access to all guests for Covid-19 Rapid or PCR testing during your holiday stay.
We look forward to welcoming you with a fast and contactless registration and departure process at the hotel. With social distancing in place at reception you will find clear and helpful signage to ensure your safety and a smooth process. We encourage you to limit face-to-face interactions and enjoy a contactless stay by using our Mobile Application MarBella Collection Greece.
- To make things even easier, download our Mobile Application prior to your arrival, check-in online and then you only need to collect your keys and away you go.
- Use the MarBella Collection App to access all hotel information and enrich your experience.
- Revised check-in and check-out times will allow adequate time for social distancing in the reception area (Check-in 15:00 and check-out 11:00). – Please update your contact details at registration to meet all COVID-19 related and GDPR requirements.
Rest assured your rooms and suites are as comfortable, stylish, and spacious as ever – but you will find a few changes in the way we are doing things in order to reduce contact with others wherever possible.
- Hotel directories and menus will be available both in print and digital version. For a contactless experience simply scan the QR code you will find in your room with your mobile or tablet alternative navigate through MarBella Collection App.
- For your reassurance and safety your welcome hygienic kit including antibacterial wipes and individually sealed mask will be waiting in your room for everyday use.
- Health & Safety guidelines mean a daily housekeeping and towel provision with an even more rigorous cleaning.
- Daily turndown service will be available.
- All rooms between departures and arrivals to remain vacant for a minimum of 24 hours.
- In-room tea and coffee making facilities and Mini bar services are available.
Your Food and Dining
We are extending our restaurant hours to make up for a reduced capacity and making even more use of our relaxing outdoor seating areas so you can enjoy al fresco dining at its finest. You will also find a few new changes to make your experience relaxing and safe.
- Restaurants with al fresco seating arrangements will be offering an enhanced a la carte experience.
- Contactless restaurant reservations can be made using our App – or at reception.
- Revised Menus focusing on local cuisine with more healthy options
- Extended restaurant timings: Breakfast 07:00-11:00/Lunch 12:00-16:00/Dinner 18:30-21:30. – Enjoy a great selection of snacks and drinks at the pool between 12:00-16:00. – Extended room service is now available from 07:00-23:00.
- Digital menus are available through our Mobile Application in your room for a contactless order. Room Service meals are available 24/7
- Snacks are offered at the Pool & Beach bars from 12:00 – 16:00.
- Our Dine Out programme will be available for summer 2021.
- Al fresco dining experience is enhanced with new outdoor restaurant venues
Your Ultra All Inclusive Experience**
Ultra-All-Inclusive has been adjusted to offer you still a relaxed and hassle-free holiday. You will enjoy a complete holiday experience from accommodation, dining and drinks to daily activities and evening entertainment for all the family.
Here’s just some of what you can look forward to without any extra charge with Ultra-All-Inclusive:
- Dine out experience
- Dine around
- Exceptional choice of beverages including cocktails in all hotel bars
- Unlimited use of ice-cream bar hot and cold snacks and drinks all day long
- Corfu town daily cruise once week
- 50€ credit on spa treatments or certain products per room, per stay daily;
- Use of kayaks or pedalos;
- Use of tennis and other sports and fitness facilities
- A daily programme of entertainment for children from 4-12 years;
- A nightly programme of live music and cinema
**min stay 5 nights
We are making it easy to have fun with family and friends every evening – even with social distancing. Furniture has been re-arranged in all public areas, bars and restaurants to accommodate social distancing.
- Live music & shows
- Outdoor stargazing cinema nights every week.
- Your day at the Beach* – Grab your picnic basket and enjoy a day out at Halikounas, ranked among the Top Safest beaches in the World located only 14km from MarBella Corfu. Proper beach equipment and a picnic basket full of culinary delights offered courtesy of MarBella Corfu and MarBella Nido – just let us know 24h in advance.
* transfer not included
(in MarBella Corfu & MarBella Elix)
We are known for making sure the younger members of your family have fun and there is so much fun waiting for them.
- Meli Kids Club run by Worldwide kids with outdoor activities for children of all ages. Babysitting service on request – our professionals will take all precautionary measures, using protective equipment and regular sanitation. Service is chargeable at 15euro per hour and should be cashed in hand to the babysitter.
- The Kids Club & Creche will be running as follows:
- Meli Kids Club – for children aged 4yrs to 12yrs 10:00 – 13:00 – AM session 13:00 – 15:00 – Closed 15:00- 18:00 – PM session – The kids Club will operate both indoors and outdoors in MarBella Corfu and MarBella Elix at a maximum capacity, complying with necessary Health & Safety measures
- Meli Creche – for children aged 4 months to 3yrs 10:00 – 13:00 – AM session (with charge 35euro) 13:00 – 15:00 – Closed 15:00 – 18:00 – PM session (with charge 35euro)
Meli Creche & Kids Club All sessions must be pre-booked via the MarBella Collection App or WK website. All sessions are drop off – parents are not permitted to stay. Strict ratio is in place to ensure the safety of all children in our care.
- Adventure Club for children aged 8 to 15yrs at MarBella Elix will immerse Kids on a world of Greek Mythology in fabulous surroundings, complying with necessary Health & Safety Protocols
Kids’ pools and splash park (MarBella Corfu) open daily from 10:00 – 18:00
Have fun and relax in, on and out of the water – with a few changes here and there. – Beaches and pools will operate respecting social distancing in & out of the water to ensure adequate space for revised layouts. – Pool open from 10:00-18:00 with lifeguard on duty. – Sunbeds will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Non-motorized water sports and private cruises are available through our Aqua Experience programme
- Stay fit & energetic with daily organized outdoor activities respecting health and safety measures.
- A wide range of rejuvenating spa treatments are available by appointment only- please reserve at reception or via MarBella Collection App.
- Tennis / Football / Trekking / Stand Up Safari will be available with health protocols in place – reservations required.
- Wet areas including the Sauna and Hammam will not be operating for safety reasons.