For more than 50 years, MarBella Collection’s utmost priority has been the wellbeing of our guests, our staff and partners. With that in mind we have designed our established “We Care” Health and Safety Protocol, together with our strategic partners, Priority Hellas and Diversey, by implementing a wide-range of measures across all our hotels. Holding the accreditation by Global Leader TÜV Austria, with the Covid Shield ‘Principal Rating’, this recognition comes to re-confirm our operational readiness and adjustment to the latest Health & Safety Protocols.
Your Travel Plans
If you are visiting Greece and have been tested negative against COVID, you can issue an EU Digital COVID Certificate using your PLF registration data here.
Important Notice: We strongly recommend you prior to your travelling abroad to consult with your Country’s Public services for additional travel requirements needed from your local authorities
We look forward to welcoming you with a fast and contactless registration and departure process at the hotel. With social distancing in place at reception you will find clear and helpful signage to ensure your safety and a smooth process. We encourage you to limit face-to-face interactions and enjoy a contactless stay by using our Mobile Application MarBella Collection Greece.
- To make things even easier, download our Mobile Application prior to your arrival, check-in online and then you only need to collect your keys and away you go.
- Use the MarBella Collection App to access all hotel information and enrich your experience.
- Revised check-in and check-out times will allow adequate time for social distancing in the reception area (Check-in 15:00 and check-out 11:00). – Please update your contact details at registration to meet all COVID-19 related and GDPR requirements.
Rest assured your rooms and suites are as comfortable, stylish, and spacious as ever – but you will find a few changes in the way we are doing things in order to reduce contact with others wherever possible.
- Hotel directories and menus will be available both in print and digital version. For a contactless experience simply scan the QR code you will find in your room with your mobile or tablet alternative navigate through MarBella Collection App.
- Health & Safety guidelines mean a daily housekeeping and towel provision with an even more rigorous cleaning.
- Daily turndown service will be available.
- All rooms between departures and arrivals to remain vacant for a minimum of 4 hours.
- In-room tea and coffee making facilities and Mini bar services are available.
Your Food and Dining*
We are extending our restaurant hours to make up for a reduced capacity and making even more use of our relaxing outdoor seating areas so you can enjoy al fresco dining at its finest. You will also find a few new changes to make your experience relaxing and safe.
- Restaurants with al fresco seating arrangements will be offering an enhanced a la carte experience.
- Contactless restaurant reservations can be made using our App – or at reception.
- Revised Menus focusing on local cuisine with more healthy options
- Digital menus are available through our Mobile Application in your room for a contactless order. Room Service meals are available 24/7
- Snacks are offered at the Pool & Beach bars from 12:00 – 16:00.
- Al fresco dining experience is enhanced with new outdoor restaurant venues
Your Ultra All Inclusive Experience**
Ultra-All-Inclusive has been adjusted to offer you still a relaxed and hassle-free holiday. You will enjoy a complete holiday experience from accommodation, dining and drinks to daily activities and evening entertainment for all the family.
Here’s just some of what you can look forward to without any extra charge with Ultra-All-Inclusive:
- Dine out experience in MarBella Elix
- Dine around in all our hotels
- Exceptional choice of beverages including cocktails in all hotel bars
- Unlimited use of ice-cream bar hot and cold snacks and drinks all day long
- Daily cruise to the next village once per week
- 50€ credit on spa treatments or certain products per room, per stay daily;
- 30 minutes daily use of kayaks or pedaloes;
- Use of tennis and other sports and fitness facilities
- A daily programme of entertainment for children from 4-12 years;
- A nightly programme of live music and cinema*
We are making it easy to have fun with family and friends every evening – even with social distancing. Furniture has been re-arranged in all public areas, bars and restaurants to accommodate social distancing.
- Live music & shows
- Outdoor stargazing cinema nights every week.
- Your day at the Beach* – Grab your picnic basket and enjoy a day out at Halikounas, ranked among the Top Safest beaches in the World located only 14km from MarBella Corfu. Proper beach equipment and a picnic basket full of culinary delights offered courtesy of MarBella Corfu and MarBella Nido – just let us know 24h in advance.
* transfer not included
(in MarBella Corfu & MarBella Elix)
We are known for making sure the younger members of your family have fun and there is so much fun waiting for them.
- The Grasshoppers Kids Club run by Worldwide kids with outdoor activities for children of all ages. Babysitting service on request – our professionals will take all precautionary measures, using protective equipment and regular sanitation. Service is chargeable at 15euro per hour and should be cashed in hand to the babysitter.
- The Grasshoppers Kids Club & Creche will be running as follows:
The Grasshoppers Club – for children aged 4yrs to 12yrs 10:00 – 13:00 – AM session 13:00 – 15:00 – Closed 15:00- 18:00 – PM session – The kids Club will operate both indoors and outdoors in MarBella Corfu and MarBella Elix at a maximum capacity, complying with necessary Health & Safety measures
The Grasshoppers Creche – for children aged 4 months to 3yrs 10:00 – 13:00 – AM session (with charge 35euro) 13:00 – 15:00 – Closed 15:00 – 18:00 – PM session (with charge 40euros per one session, 60euros for 2 sessions and 25euros per lunch time session)
The Grasshoppers Creche & Kids Club All sessions must be pre-booked via the MarBella Collection App or WK website. All sessions are drop off – parents are not permitted to stay. Strict ratio is in place to ensure the safety of all children in our care.
Adventure Club for children aged 8 to 15yrs at MarBella Elix will immerse Kids on a world of Greek Mythology in fabulous surroundings, complying with necessary Health & Safety Protocols.
Anemelia Aqua Park (MarBella Corfu) wit 8 slides, pool for adults and kids, outdoor jacuzzi and pool bar – opening from 25th of May 2022(10:00 – 18:00)
Have fun and relax in, on and out of the water – with a few changes here and there. – Beaches and pools will operate respecting social distancing in & out of the water to ensure adequate space for revised layouts. – Pool open from 10:00-18:00 with lifeguard on duty. – Sunbeds will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Non-motorized water sports and private cruises are available through our Aqua Experience programme
- Stay fit & energetic with daily organized outdoor activities respecting health and safety measures.
- A wide range of rejuvenating spa treatments are available by appointment only- please reserve at reception or via MarBella Collection App.
- Tennis / Trekking / Stand Up Safari/ Snorkeling will be available with health protocols in place – reservations required.
- Wet areas including the Sauna and Hammam will not be operating for safety reasons.
- All MarBella Collection SPAs are equipped with “PURE” Continuous Air Disinfection Devices for Indoor Spaces (CADDIS).Using ultraviolet radiation “PURE” CADDIS not only neutralises up to 99.9% of all known airborne bacteria and viruses as well as the growth of fungi, unpleasant odours, allergenic substances and volatile organic compounds, but also minimises the spread of viral and bacterial infections without the use of chemical substances or biological filters