For the last 50 years, MarBella Collection’s utmost priority has always been the wellbeing of our guests, our staff and partners.
Today, more than ever, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, we do our best to stay on top of this evolving situation and be proactive through enhanced sanitation protocols as well as scrupulously following the recommendations of global health organizations, our government and regulators worldwide.
For so many of us, travel is a necessity and rewarding part of our lives. This shared passion will continue to drive our commitment in providing all our guests, partners and employees with the utmost level of safety so that you can travel with confidence.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS
Greece so far has a low number of people affected by the virus comparing to other European countries, however in order to confront the spread of the virus a series of measures were taken by the Government including the mandatory closing of all seasonal hotels in the country until the 15th of June.
We understand that our delayed opening may have caused disappointment for those planning to stay with us before up to this date.
• For all the affected reservations in April, May and June, guests are being offered the same Early Booking Discounts and Special Offers applied to their previous bookings when rebooking for Summer 2020 or 2021.
• What’s more, our official 2021 rates are already available at the same rates as in 2020 until further notice, giving you more time to plan your new trip.
Please contact us at email@example.com and our personal holiday advisors will get back to you with the best possible options for your holiday.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
We are constantly enhancing our already strict international hygiene standards being fully qualified with ISO 22000 & ISO 14001 whilst we are adhering to the latest protocols and directives from the government authorities, the ECDC and WHO.
Additional Measures already actioned, include:
• Hand sanitizers in place at all public guest areas as of the opening of the hotels.
• Special attention has also been placed to sanitize public contact points and all hotel facilities, prior to opening and onwards.
• Staff trainings and daily updates on the latest guidelines provides by health authorities.
At MarBella Collection we know what holidays with friends and loved ones mean to you and we are making preparations in order to offer you a unique holiday experience. When the time comes, we’ll be here to make sure you relax, recharge and dream the way you want to.
We can’t wait to welcome you in MarBella Collection Hotels soon,
Till then Stay Safe!