The MarBella Collection is currently seeking for a passionate and dedicated HR Manager to join our team for the season 2021-2022. The HR Manager is the leader of the Human Resources Department of the MarBella Collection, which is part of the central management. The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Organizing and processing all recovery operations and recruitment
- Presentation of the company to external partners (schools, universities, employment offices, etc.)
- Processing and development of the internal system employee evaluation.
- Initiates competency appraisals, cascades guidelines and provides needed trainings or supports during implementation of the initiative, reviews results and suggests development plans for all employees.
- Organizing and conducting training
- Budgeting for labor costs and other benefits
- HR Reporting
- Monitoring the correct implementation of HR practices and policies
- Management of staff rooms, food staff, and other staff facilities.
- Organization of a training
- Excellent Communicator
- Good Advisor & Problem Solver
- Analytical Thinker
- HRIS knowledge
- Recruitment and selection oriented
- University degree in Human Resource Management or relevant Degree
- Professional experience in similar position
- Experience in leading large, diversified teams
- Excellent ability of manpower management
- Excellent knowledge in computer programs
- Excellent command of English (any additional languages will be considered an asset)
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to implement strategic HR practices and putting HR expertise and skills into practice
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development opportunities
- Single accommodation & meal plan provided