A range of Environmental oriented activities take place in all of our hotels:
- Eco-focused educational activities for our younger guests as part of our Kids Clubs offering operated by Worldwide Kids to help children connect with nature. These include collecting waste from the beach, safety seminars by our lifeguards, arts & crafts using recyclable materials and much more.
- The Mar-Bella Collection mobile app offers many ideas to explore the natural beauty of our surrounding areas and encourage guests to discover nearby traditional villages, beaches and places of historical, cultural and environmental importance.
- Watersports activities like canoeing, stand up paddleboarding and diving or snorkelling offer guests the opportunity to view the underwater treasures of Poseidonia at MarBella and Nido and enjoy the overall marine wealth of the Ionian Sea.
- Traditional Kaikis and yacht services offer access to nearby beaches and allow guests to explore the natural beauty of our surrounding coastline.
- Hiking activities and running clubs operate regularly, encouraging guests to get in touch with nature.
- Easy access to Bicycle rental enables guests to visit nearby villages and become familiar with the local culture and customs.