MarBella Collection is currently seeking for a passionate and dedicated Store Manager to join our team for the season 2022.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling the purchase of all hotel departments
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Check incoming deliveries to make sure all ordered material meets quality standards
- Load and unload packages
- Organize stock in the most efficient way using forklifts, pallets etc.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Pull material to fulfil orders properly
- Wrap orders and place them on trucks for delivery
- Monitor inventory levels and suggest new orders when needed
- Document orders, materials and any stock movements
- Team Player and Problem Solver
- Good Communicator
- Quick Learner
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Ability to Motivate Others
- Strong Financial Skills (Budgeting, forecasting)
- Ability to multitask
- Vendor Relationships
- Proven experience as a Material Handler, Warehouse Associate, or similar position
- Familiarity with electronic warehouse systems, computer knowledge
- Experience in using warehouse equipment (e.g. pallet jacks)
- License to operate forklifts
- Good command of English
- Professional experience in an equivalent 5* hotel or a high-end international hotel chain will be considered an asset
- Graduate of Business Administration / Finance or relevant field
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development opportunities
- Single room accommodation & meal plan provided