MarBella Corfu Hotel is currently seeking for a passionate and dedicated Head Chef to join our team for the season 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overview all daily kitchen shift operations & report to Executive Chef.
- Create weekly staff schedule.
- Monitor quality as part of all food preparations and buffet presentation.
- Monitor HACCP procedures and ensure hygiene standards are always met.
- Train the kitchen team according to SOPs.
- Monitor food cost and report to Executive Chef.
- Create a la cart and buffet restaurant menus.
- Determine food presentation of a la carte dishes and create decorative food displays.
- Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Provide employee performance reports.
- Problem Solver
- Good Communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Financial Skills (Budgeting, forecasting)
- Ability to multitask
- Professional experience in an equivalent 5* hotel or a high-end international hotel chain
- Experience in leading large teams
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Excellent command of English and Greek
- Credentials in health and safety training
- Excellent knowledge of food
- Up to date with latest food trends and practices
- Degree in Culinary science or related certificate
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development opportunities
- Single room accommodation & meal plan provided