Qualifications, Skills & Role:
- Supervise the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures in relation to bedroom service, bathroom service, valet service, cleaning service and linen maintenance.
- Assign duties to room attendant and evaluate their productivity.
- Report all damage misused items and units update daily basic to the executive housekeeper.
- Receive special requests from guests and carry them out.
- Inspect areas cleaned using checklist to see that cleaning is adequate, supplies in room are as per standard and immediate repairs are reported.
- Supervise cleaning of guest rooms, corridors, offices, F&B outlets and other public areas or as assigned.
- Maintains current and thorough knowledge of all housekeeping systems.
- Prepare Housekeeping Attendants job assignments.
- To liaise with the Laundry and Engineering Departments to ensure the smooth flow of linen supplies and repair work.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or Asst. Supervisor within the hotel industry.
- Computer literacy and previous experiences using property management systems are an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Plan and Shared Accommodation
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Career development program
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Candidate details will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants that will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process
will be contacted directly by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype).
Please follow us on website and LinkedIn for the latest company news and career opportunity updates.