Qualifications, Skills & Role:
- Supervise & manage staff in conjunction with outlet manager, handle complaints and be responsible person in absence of outlet manager
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Previous experience in similar position in a 5 star property is required.
- Excellent verbal & written command of Greek and English language. Additional language knowledge would be considered an extra asset (German or French)
- Guest focused and proactive approach with a can-do attitude
- Outgoing & pleasant personality.
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Previous Point of Sale System experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Plan and Shared Accommodation
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Career development program
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Candidate details will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants that will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process
will be contacted directly by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype).
Please follow us on website and LinkedIn for the latest company news and career opportunity updates.