Qualifications, Skills & Role:
- Provide top quality services according to the departmental SOPs
- Previous experience in 4 or 5 star property would be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written command of Greek and English language. Additional language knowledge would be consider an extra asset (German or French)
- Guest focused and proactive approach with a can do attitude
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Previous Point of Sale System experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Plan and Shared Accommodation
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Career development program
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Candidate details will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants that will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process
will be contacted directly by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype).
Please follow us on website and LinkedIn for the latest company news and career opportunity updates.