Qualifications, Skills & Role:
- Experience with all aspects of massage and beauty therapy
- Experience in manicure & pedicure treatments
- Degree or current license in aesthetics
- Full understanding of standards and regulations required in therapy
- Experience in delivering the highest level of customer care
- Familiar with spa booking systems
- Professional experience in relevant position for at least 2 years.(Previous experience in an international hotel chain would be highly appreciated)
- Excellent verbal & written command of Greek and English language. Additional language knowledge would be consider an extra asset (German or Russian).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Plan and Shared Accommodation
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Career development program
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Candidate details will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants that will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process
will be contacted directly by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype).
Please follow us on website and LinkedIn for the latest company news and career opportunity updates.