MarBella Collection is currently seeking for a passionate and dedicated Waiter A’ -Headwaiter to join our team for the season 2022.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Confidently serves customers as per the brand standards. Looks for ways to go above and beyond the customers’ expectations.
- Has a full understanding and can when asked explain the brand concept, history and vision
- Has completed basic food hygiene and always works in a safe and hygienic manner
- Communicates any out-of-stock items, can inform manager when stocks are running low
- Actively engages with colleagues and customers
- Ensures that problems are brought to manager or team leaders’ attention immediately
- Can make simple decisions that affect their own work or the customers experience in a positive manner
- Is able to work as part of a team and contribute ideas where necessary
- Has full knowledge of all products and is able to confidently describe to a customer.
- Can confidently take an order asking all relevant questions.
- Ensures that all side duties and cleaning schedules are completed as per daily checklists
- Completes all checklist as required daily, weekly and monthly as required for the outlet
- Good Communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Time management
- Good seller
- Professional experience in an equivalent 5* hotel or restaurant
- Previous experience in working with POS Systems
- Excellent command of English (any additional languages will be considered an asset)
- Good knowledge of food, wines & spirits
- Graduate of Hospitality and Tourism School will be considered an asset
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development opportunities
- Shared room accommodation & meal plan provided